The main challenge facing online publishers such as bloggers wanting to monetize their traffic is the lack of anything to sell, be it physical or digital products.
On the other hand, vendors who have products to sell are desperately looking for ways to get exposure to their products and stores.
What if there was a platform that allowed these publishers to sell products that the vendors supply? The former provides the traffic and the latter provides the product. Win-win.
This platform is StackCommerce (https://stackcommerce.com/).
Headquarters: Venice, CA
Founder: Josh Payne http://joshpayne.me/about
Monthly Network Reach (Traffic): 100M
Publisher Partners: 500
Vendor Partners: 1000
StackCommerce is for you if:
- You are a website publisher looking for ways to monetize your traffic by offering deals to your visitors
- You are a vendor looking for ways to market your product to a wider, targeted audience
- Create your own branded shop as an extension of your website. StackCommerce sources the products for you and handles all logistics
- Not ready to have your own store yet? Promote products in the StackSocial store as an affiliate and offer deals to your visitors
- “Stream” deals right into your content automatically
- Your are products featured on the sites, newsletters, and social media of over 500+ top publishers with no upfront costs
How To Join
Membership to StackCommerce is not automatic. The first step is to fill in a form as a publisher or vendor. Publishers are asked about their traffic volume while vendors are asked for their product URL
StackCommerce Links, News and Reviews
Want to know more about StackCommerce? I did some browsing around and found these links for you:
- StackSocial rebrands as StackCommerce to focus on publishers
- StackCommerce on Linked In
- StackCommerce YouTube Channel
- StackCommerce on Instagram
- The NextWeb Sells Drones Through StackCommerce
Shops powered by StackCommerce
Got a StackCommerce-powered store? Comment below to get added to the list.