If you think Instagram is just an app or social networking site for sharing silly photos and cute selfies, then you are grossly MISTAKEN!
Small business and big brands are laughing their way to the bank with Instagram but it’s not all to obvious.
Instagram is still an alien world to most entrepreneurs and small business who still and only think about Facebook when social media marketing is mentioned.
But consider these NUMBERS on Instagram…
- Instagram has 200 million active members in which 65% users are located outside of the United States.
- 1.6 billion Likes are made every day.
- 60 Million Photos are shared every day.
- Instagram Engagement is 15x Greater than Facebook.
- 93% of Prestige Brands use Instagram.
- 57% of Instagram users visit the site at least once a day (with 35% doing so multiple times per day).
- Average Instagram Users spend 257 minutes a month on the site.
- 25% of the Fortune 500 now use Instagram.
Setting Up Your Business in Instagram
First you have you create an account and username, preferably your business name, that’s ideally tied to your brand.
Then upload a profile photo, ideally your logo or any image that represents your brand.
Check out the “Instagram Marketing Unleased” Guide to get started